Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Longchamp Limited Edition Bugs (Badges)






Took me so long to finally get this bag! I was not lucky to get this from Longchamp Singapore so I just settled for the Plain Le Pliage Bilberry in November 2010. However, I had a lot of problems with the plain one (I will give further info on this when I find time because it was a very long story) which eventually led to getting a full refund of the amount I paid for the bag since they cannot replace it with a new anymore. I was devastated losing my Bilberry Le Pliage, but luckily, I found this online seller who told me she could get this bag for me from overseas. After waiting for less than a month, I finally received it! But then again, I have some issues with the cracked button on the leather flap. Again, I will post this in a separate blog as it is again a very long story.

But bottomline, I am finally happy that I was able to fix all those "problems" and now I am enjoying my Longchamp Limited Edition Bilberry Bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment