Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy 10.11.12 c",)

It's the 11th of November, 2010! A very cool date to start my blog. I am so excited to share with you my collections of anything and everything I love! 

I am a working mom with 2 kids, a girl and a boy.  Currently, I am working as a Senior Application Consultant in a leading  IT and Communications Engineering Solutions Provider here in Singapore. I have a fixed monthly income but I am still looking for ways to help me earn more money so I can buy the things I want to collect. So far, my collections are limited to Crocs, Starbucks Mugs and Tumblers, Bags, Bluray Discs, DVD Boxed Sets of my favorite TV Series and some stuffs for my kids too! 

I also love gadgets! I get a new laptop every year for the past 3 years. I have been changing my mobile phones for as long as I can remember. Oh well.. you will get to know the details soon.. 

Hope I am not boring you.

x0x0,

Rose_c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment