Saturday, November 20, 2010

Liberty is here... =)

I've been busy these past few days so I may be able to share photos with you in the next couple of days. Before I got my Liberty, I was able to get the Great Wall of China too! Again, I will share the photos soon. Please bear with me.

Hubby is already complaining because just for this month, I already purchased 3 Limited Editions (Statue of Liberty from NY, Miyajima from Japan and Great Wall of China from HK) plus the Large Long Handle Bilberry Le Pliage we bought in Takashimaya.

I wish I have more money because I also want to get a Red LC in time for the Christmas Season. I need to find a way to get the money for it... or maybe wish Santa to give it to me... Where art thou Dear Santa? I hope this message reach you...

No comments:

Post a Comment